General Care Tips
- Re-arrange the furniture occasionally to ensure even use of the cushions and wear areas.
- Reverse loose cushions weekly.
- Vacuum often to remove grit that can cause abrasion.
- Caution those wearing clothing with transferable dyes, such as blue jeans, etc., that the dye could transfer onto light-colored furniture.
- Protect fabrics from the sun. Ultraviolet light (sunlight) will cause fiber degeneration and color-fade. Fabrics should not be placed in direct sunlight, as this may cause fading. Occasionally, dyes can fade from impurities within the air.
- Keep pets off the furniture. Pet urine and pet body oil can be difficult to remove. Use proper care with structural weave fabrics (design created by the weave) to protect against snags.